Edaravone, sold under the brand name Radicava among others, is a medication used to treat stroke and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). It is given by intravenous infusion and by mouth.
The most common side effects include bruising (contusions), problems walking (gait disturbances), and headaches.
The mechanism by which edaravone might be effective is unknown. The medication is known to be an antioxidant, and oxidative stress has been hypothesized to be part of the process that kills neurons in people with ALS.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers it to be a first-in-class medication.
List of Impurities of Edaravone Download Catalog
Other Reference Standards of Edaravone
Edaravone API Standards
Edaravone Stable Isotopes
What is Edaravone Impurities?
|CS-T-21495||Edaravone||Edaravone API Standards|
|CS-Y-00158||Edaravone D5||Edaravone Stable Isotopes|
- Edaravone Impurities are the components of Edaravone which are not the defined active substance of Edaravone
- They are unwanted chemicals that remain with active pharmaceutical ingredients of Edaravone
- Some of Edaravone Impurities can be used for evaluating data that establishes quality
- They are also used for stability and biological safety of pharmaceutical products
- Edaravone Impurities can also be used for ANDA / DMF filling and genotoxicity studies.
Watch our Video on the importance on how Clearsynth offered Edaravone Impurities help you in your research
How to buy Edaravone Impurities online?
You can buy Edaravone Impurities online with free worldwide shipping and 5% online discount using MyAccount.