- Ph.D in synthetic organic chemistry, 6-8 year work experience with Post-Doc or Masters with10 years in Industry.
- A proven scientific track-record, evidenced by published or accepted papers in well-recognised, peer- reviewed journals, oral and/or poster presentations at scientific meetings
- A strong knowledge of asymmetric and stereo selective synthesis
- Excellent practical laboratory skills, and the ability to design schemes, execute experiments and interpret results.
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- A strong passion and commitment to synthetic organic chemistry is required
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and positive interpersonal skills are required.
- Knowledge about stable isotope chemistry, ISO system and GMP will be an asset.
- The successful candidate will manage and mentor a group of up to 10 people.
- Solve synthetic problems, develop, design and implement new and innovative routes
- The candidate will be able to operate as part of a team and collaborate effectively across all Functions.
- Follow the operating procedures of the company
- Maintains regularly all the data associated with the Project
- Work on several different projects in tandem.
- Perform process development and research.
- Provide Project updates regularly.