Front Desk Officer
Experience : 3 – 6 yrs
- Attending and diverting board line calls.
- Greeting visitors / guests / vendors and directing them to concern person.
- Inward and Outward courier record update in Register and Excel.
- Placing orders for inventory on monthly basis& maintaining the records.
- Coordinating with Pantry staff and Housekeeping for smooth functioning.
- Ordering Snack and food for staff & for meetings.
- Taking care of conference room allocation and necessary arrangement.
- Travel Arrangements.
- Handling day to day admin related work.
- Assisting in organizing events for employees
- Arranging Flower Bouquet, Snacks, Lunch.
- Handling birthday celebration and desk decoration.
- Clearing all bills and making payment to vendor.
- Updating staff list on regular basis.
- Working closely in coordination with Admin & HR dept.
Qualification : Any
Graduate (Graduation Mandatory)
comfortable with the location may only apply.
- Good English communication & interpersonal skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Multi Tasker&Proactive.
- Highly motivated and people friendly.
- Should be able to handle
work with minimum supervision
If you are keen on
taking up this lucrative opportunity, kindly send us your updated CV with a
formal photograph along with the following details on firstname.lastname@example.org