Search by CAS No , Chemical Name or Molecular Formula
3-5 years Toronto, Canada
- Masters in synthetic organic chemistry, 3-5 year work experience is preferred.
- Have a good theoretical knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry and should be able to interpret NMR, IR, Mass spectra and other analytical tools required for the organic synthesis.
- Have a good practical knowledge of synthetic methodologies and purification techniques.
- A strong passion and commitment to synthetic organic chemistry is required.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and positive interpersonal skills are required.
- The successful candidate will perform synthesis and research and development work as required.
- Solve synthetic problems, develop, design and implement new and innovative routes
- The candidate will be able to operate as part of a team and collaborate effectively across all functions.
- Follow the operating procedures of the company
- Maintains regularly the lab book and all the data associated with the Project
- Work on several different projects in tandem.
- Perform process development and research.
- Follow safety Protocol of the company
Specific product requirements