Sr. Chemist & Research Associate
Masters in synthetic organic chemistry, 1- 5-year work experience is preferred.
• The successful candidate will perform synthesis and research and development work as required.
• Solve synthetic problems, develop, design and implement new and innovative routes
• The candidate will be able to operate as part of a team and collaborate effectively across all
• Follow the operating procedures & safety Protocol of the company
• Maintains regularly the lab book and all the data associated with the Project
• Work on several different projects in tandem.
• Perform process development and research.
• Good theoretical knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry and should be able to interpret
• NMR, IR, Mass spectra and other analytical tools required for the organic synthesis.
• Have a good practical knowledge of synthetic methodologies and purification techniques.
• A strong passion and commitment to synthetic organic chemistry is required.
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills and positive interpersonal skills are required.
If interested for the above mentioned profile, kindly revert us back with your updated cv on email@example.com.