Sr. Chemist & Research Associate
Masters in synthetic organic chemistry, 1- 5-year work experience is preferred.
- The successful candidate will perform synthesis and research and development work as required.
- Solve synthetic problems, develop, design and implement new and innovative routes
- The candidate will be able to operate as part of a team and collaborate effectively across all
- Follow the operating procedures & safety Protocol of the company
- Maintains regularly the lab book and all the data associated with the Project
- Work on several different projects in tandem.
- Perform process development and research.
- Good theoretical knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry and should be able to interpret
- NMR, IR, Mass spectra and other analytical tools required for the organic synthesis.
- Have a good practical knowledge of synthetic methodologies and purification techniques.
- A strong passion and commitment to synthetic organic chemistry is required.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and positive interpersonal skills are required.
If interested for the above mentioned profile, kindly revert us back with your updated cv on email@example.com.