Search by CAS No , Chemical Name or Molecular Formula
5-7 years Mumbai, India
B-Pharm, MBA in Marketing
Key Business Objective:
The primary purpose of this role is to strengthen the marketing efforts of the organization by creating and executing a measurable marketing communications plan across all communications disciplines, to position the products and services of the organization.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Build, manage and support effective product marketing programs within investment guidelines
- Promoting new products developed by the companies.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Analyze marketing trends and tracking competitors' activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement
- Ensure implementation of marketing programs within agreed timelines
- Manage relationship with Product Champions and other functional teams
- Customer profiling and cues for creative positioning in new markets and segments
- Building relationship with the existing teams to execute inspiring creative work for the brand.
- Support the execution of various events and exhibitions across the globe as per brand requirements.
- You will work on all customer touch point mediums (web, printed collateral etc) and develop various marketing programs for the company to achieve financial targets, covering existing and new products. This will involve working closely with the product Champions and other functional teams to develop brand support, execution and awareness activities.
- Understand the market segments for product features, service levels, market opportunities for various products groups and execute marketing programs to address business opportunities.
- Execute and support the marketing strategy to meet the organization goals while working with product champions and other functional teams to develop collateral materials including brochures, customer presentations, press releases, advertisements, web content and direct marketing initiatives.
Minimum 5-7 years Industry experience which would include experience in Ad Agencies / Pharma sector as well as experience in Marketing in corporate sector.
Required Attributes (skills & experience):
- Brand Building
- Market Research
- Product launch
- USP defining
- Product development
- Marketing Strategy
- Communication Strategy
- Media Strategy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the industry is helpful.
- Online marketing experience.
- Analytical and strategizing abilities Characteristics
- Smart, young, sharp, positive outlook.
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination to succeed
- Planning & organization.
- Skill sets to interact with internal team members
- Results and Action Oriented
Specific product requirements