- Registration allows you access to real-time price and availability information. It also is necessary to be registered to place orders and track orders.
- Please complete the entire registration form as accurately as possible. The information you provide will be automatically loaded into the many forms on our web site.
- If you set up your computer to accept cookies, it can be used to identify you when you login to our web site.
- Users may register at any time by selecting the "REGISTER" button.
- Users may not place orders without registering and/or logging-in.
- If you forget your password, your "Forgot password" reminder should help you remember it. If not, please email us at email@example.com . We shall reset your password to a random word and then email it back to you. You can then log in with that password and change it to one of your choice through the "Update Profile" feature.
The Product Search allows you to search the entire Clearsynth Catalog database using a number of criteria.
Search within the search engine defaults to searching the entire database but you can also choose to search only the compounds or only the pure metals and alloys.
Product Description Enter the key words in the description of the product you are seeking. The system will search on word fragments. For instance, a search will show all results with both words.
Product Number If you know the item number of the Clearsynth product you seek, simply enter the five or six digit number. Do not enter size code extensions or hyphens.
CAS (Chemical Abstract Service) Number The CAS number search allows you to enter the three-part Chemical Abstract Service number of the item you seek.
Note: CAS numbers vary in how specifically they define the material. Clearsynth makes every effort to provide the most specific CAS number that applies. Where a CAS number is provided for a mixture or solution, it is generally the CAS number of the solute or component referred to in the main label name.
How to search:
To begin searching the catalog, simply enter the information to be searched into the appropriate text field. If you enter data into more than one field, the search engine will default to search by item number first, then by CAS number and then by description. Pick from the "Limit number of results to:" dialog box as a way to specify how many hits you would like the search to return.
Press the "Quick Search" key and the system will search for that product(s) and display the result.