Current Job Opening
Job Location :
Job Purpose :
Responsible for achievement of business objectives by ensuring timely procurement of required direct and indirect materials such as Chemicals, consumables, lab reagents, and Compliances.
Key Responsibilities :
- To ensure timely procurement of required material and services from domestic and international markets.
- Send Request For Quote (RFQ) to suitable vendors to get competitive price and aggressive lead-time for the required materials
- Establishing a good and healthy relationship between internal departments and external agencies
- To develop market intelligence through a comprehensive database of alternative options and comparative prices for negotiating prices and terms of purchase.
- To ensure better negotiation with vendors for better pricing, quality, delivery timeline, payment terms, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the order cycle time and achieve higher level QUOTIF as per business requirement
- Prepare and review contracts, bids, proposals & vendor agreements, and ARC
- Identify opportunities to more focus on strategic approach, benchmarking, improve efficiencies, advanced tools and techniques in supply chain process and risk mitigation.
- Prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedures in compliance with quality norms, standards, and practices.
- To maintenance performance records of Suppliers and review the performance on a timely basis.
- Responsible for Budgeting and Costing for Purchase of required materials
- Maintain document, data control (generation, archival, obsolete, destruction) throughout the plant
- To coordinate with the Finance team to ensure all payments (Inland/ Foreign) are done on time.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in process development and improvement activities.
- Ability and responsible for preparing insightful MIS reports, identify the gap, and support for decision making
- Sound knowledge on safety, security of hazardous, import restricted chemicals, licensing, and its transportation
Technical/Functional Skills :
- Sound knowledge on hazardous chemicals and Safety
- Strong knowledge of CRO business, pharma markets, and industries including well-developed technical knowledge.
- Well conversant and strong understanding of supply and vendors market.
- Knowledge of SAP software.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Sound time and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Good computer skill in Excel, Power point
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Educational Qualification :
- B.Sc /M.Sc - Chemistry
- B.Pharm/MBA - Pharma, Post Graduate
Behavioral Skills :
- Ethics, Integrity, Code of conduct
- Agility, responsiveness
- Positive attitude
- Grasping power