Important information about our Packaging & Handling
We use packaging components which permit easy and safe handling, while protecting the integrity of the products. Liquid products, including NMR Solvents, are sealed in ampoules or are packaged in screw-cap bottles, when appropriate. Multi-dose septum vials are used for selected products. Solids are generally packaged in screw-cap bottles. Gases are routinely packaged in carbon-steel lecture bottles.
Non-Corrosive Gases: The cylinder is fitted with a CGA 170 brass valve. There is an $90.00 charge for cylinder and valve.
- The cylinder is fitted with a CGA 170 brass valve. There is an $90.00 charge for cylinder and valve.
- Corrosive Gases: The cylinder is fitted with a CGA 180 aluminum-silicon-bronze valve. There is an $150.00 charge for cylinder and valve.
- Certain other products are packaged in cylinders due to shipping regulations.
- Smaller quantities of gases, such as 0.05 L, 0.1 L, 0.25 L and 0.5 L, can be packaged in break seal glass flasks, upon request. The charge for a break seal flask is $95.00.
- Lecture bottles are sold outright with the product and are non-refundable.